Back in 1947 famous lighter manufacturer, Zippo Company, ordered a custom built Chrysler Saratoga to promote their product. The Zippo car could be seen in parades, expos and fairs across the U.S. during 1948 and 1949. In 1960’s the car was left at dealership in Pittsburgh, PA for reconstruction. After that dealeship went out of business and Zippo car was never seen again.In 1996 Zippo ordered a replica for 50th anniversary and in 1998 the second Chrysler Saratoga, with two giant lighters with windproof neon “flames” stretching above the roof line, was shown at the Zippo Visitors Center. Replica has been built by Joe Griffin.